Sunday 14 May 2017

How to achieve CCIE 400-151 Data Center Certification?

Hey, Guys!

I just wanted to update you through this article that my journey of achieving the CCIE 400-151 Data Center Certification just came to an end. After studying for 7 consecutive months putting a lot of time and effort finally last Monday I passed the CCIE Data Center Lab Exam in San Jose CA, and feeling so much relaxed after this tough journey. This was my first and luckily the last attempt at the Data Center lab exam. I took my Data Center Lab exam at the San Jose CCIE Lab location. In the following article, I’m going, to sum up my preparation process for CCIE 400-151 Data Center exams.

Some useful Study Resources:

Here I m pointing some of the very good resources to be used for CCIE 400-151 Data Center certification according to my experience.
 

  • https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-29263
  • https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-29253
  • https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccie_data_center/written_exam/study-material
  • Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches Configuration Guides
  • Cisco UCS Manager Configuration Guides
This is the list of some useful resources but there may me other resources out there that you may find better.

Preparation Process: 

After deciding to take CCIE Data Center 400-151 exam I immediately started my preparation. First of all, I downloaded the course outlines for CCIE Data Center Written & CCIE Data Center Lab. The written and Lab exam topics are as follows:

  • Cisco Data Center L2/L3 Technologies

    • Design Implement and Troubleshoot Complex Layer 2 Technologies
    • Design, Implement and Troubleshoot Complex Layer 3 Technologies
    • Design, Implement and Troubleshoot External Fabric Connectivity
  • Cisco Data Center Network Services

    •  Design, Implement and Troubleshoot Service Insertion and Redirection
    • Design, Implement and Troubleshoot network services 
  • Data Center Storage Networking and computer

    • Configure and Troubleshoot Data Center Storage Protocols
    • Design, Implement and Troubleshoot Data Center Storage Networking Features
    • Implement and Troubleshoot Compute resources
    • Design, Implement and Troubleshoot Data Center Compute Connectivity
    • Design, Implement and Troubleshoot Virtual and Physical End Point Connectivity 
  •  Data Center Automation and Orchestration 

    •  Implement and Troubleshoot Data Center Automation 
    • Implement and Troubleshoot Data Center Orchestration Tools
    • Integrate Cisco Cloud offerings into existing Data Center infrastructure
  • Data Center Fabric Infrastructure

    • Design, Implement and Troubleshoot policy and non-policy-driven Internal Fabric Connectivity 
    • Design, Implement and Troubleshoot Infrastructure policies and elements 
  • Evolving Technologies 

    • Cloud
    • Network Programmability (SDN)
    • Internet of Things (IoT)  

After getting the list of exam topics I made an excel document and copied the exam topics there one by one. Then I started searching the online resources, books, whitepapers, blogs, and articles etc from where I could get the information on the topics and kept their URLs in my excel document for study. I allotted a specific time for each topic.

Some topics took more time to understand than others. After making my time table and topic lists, I started studying the topics one by one and technology by technology. I studied hard and spent four complete months for my CCIE 400-151 Written exam. When I got fully satisfied by the exam topics preparation and understood how the technology works, I started practicing on real lab equipment and devices.

I practiced for 3 months. This practice was very useful for my lab exam as the core topics were covered comprehensively in CCIE data Center lab Dumps. I also covered the entire Cisco official study material and labs. Here I must share a very important study resource i.e. after studying and practicing the exam topics I purchased CCIE 400-151 Data Center Exam dumps and CCIE lab workbook.

I prepared these CCIE 400-151 exam dumps and practiced CCIE practical lab dumps very well. They really helped me to pass CCIE 400-151 Data Center certification exams in my first attempt. On average, I spent three to four hours daily for seven months to study for CCIE certification exam.
Finally, after a long preparation, the exam day came. I went to San Jose CA, two days before my CCIE Data Center lab exam. I ignored all unnecessary things and fully concentrated on my preparation and revision. It worked for me, and I passed CCIE Data Center lab exam last Monday on my first trial. Congratulations to all those who also passed last Monday.

I wrote this article hoping that it may be helping hand to other CCIE Data Center candidates. It’s all about what I did to pass my CCIE 400-151 Data Center certification exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.